Monday 9 September 2013

Outfit Post

Good morning lovelies!

I thought I would do a very quick outfit post! These photo's are from a little while back but this is my most beloved 'fail safe' outfit. I find it really flatters me, gives a little vintage vibe but as it is mostly all reproduction I don't have to be too wary of what I may spill on myself (unfortunately I was born with the clumsy gene and it can make wearing genuine vintage a little risky when I drink red wine)!!! 


Please excuse the bad photography, this was just a photo from my iPhone but one in which my outfit is most clear. 
Vintage fur stole - eBay
Blouse - Primark
Skirt - Rock Steady
Handbag - Hand me down from my mumsy

A quick make up check 

I accessorized with seamed stockings, 1940's reproduction black court shoes, red half moon nails and of course my ever trusty red lipstick. I believe in these particular pictures it was MAC Ruby Woo (which I am planning on reviewing soon!!)  

As I said, this is only a quick dashing outfit post, I hope you enjoyed it!

Kisses!x

No comments:

Post a Comment