Sunday 15 September 2013

My Little Peepers

I am planning to do a full face makeup post in the near future explaining what goes on my face and reviewing what I use etc. But until that day when I haul out my makeup box I have decided to do a nice and easy eye makeup post. This isn't really a 'how to' post or really a reviewing one, but more of a 'this is what I chuck on my face' post. Not sure if anyone would actually be interested in a 'how to' post, my makeup is a bit too simple for that but let me know if you would like one, I would be more than happy to oblige!


In case anyone hasn't yet realised, I use rather a lot of slap on my face which is why I am just concentrating on my eyes else we will be here all day! These are my basic go-to eye makeup necessity's when I want an easy look I can achieve with confidence in under 5 minutes! 

Urban Decay - Naked 2, I use Bootycall and YDK obsessively
Bourjois - Light eyeshadow no. 3
MAC - eyeshadow brushes 275 & 219
MAC - Liquidlast eyeliner waterproof (really struggling with this eyeliner at the moment, will review it in another post and let you know why)
Maybelline - The Falsies mascara
Rimmel - Soft Kohl eyeliner pencil in white
Eylure - 145 false eyelashes (they don't normally look quite so extreme as they do in these photos)




What do you run to for your everyday makeup? I would love to hear, I have a secret makeup obsession! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment