Sunday 8 September 2013

A Quick Introduction

Hello! As this is my first blog post I feel like I should do a introduction of sorts. Firstly I would like to apologize for the 'prettiness' of my blog so far, in fact the lack of 'prettiness'. I'm changing my mind constantly, as I keep coming across different photos for this post and therefore different inspirations!

My name is Rosie, I am 19 and currently living just outside London. I have just finished studying a business diploma and am now at the 'I don't know what to do with my life' stage! I have a passion for all things of a vintagey nature, my main heart throb being the 1930's to 50's. 

This is just a small post in which I have posted a number of photo's; they will hopefully give you an idea of what I love and adore, my inspiration and aspirations. 










I don't even feel that this has even touched on the basics but it is enough for such a late time! Please enjoy and I will be back to you soon!
Much Love x

Please note; these photos aren't mine and have been collected off tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment