Tuesday 10 September 2013

Oh I Wish...

After spending my morning in bed feeling poorly, I have done an awful lot of online window shopping! I have already spent far too much this month but I have created my wish list for next months pay day, or maybe as it's my birthday next month someone might treat me (hint, hint)!!

Firstly is this most darling dress from Vivien of Holloway named Run Around Sue, I already own this dress in the strawberry print and absolutely love it! It is so simple and easy to throw on with some casual 40's heels for going about my day and think another one wouldn't to any harm to my wardrobe. 


Secondly is this New Look Wool Jacket from Revival Retro which I have been obsessing over for the last 3 months. I don't have any 'mid-season' jackets, I only rocket from thin cardigans to the other extreme of thick wool knee length coats and desperately need a medium ground jacket for when the weather can't quite make up its mind. I think this jacket is beautiful and would go well with almost anything. My tiny problem is the HUGE price tag but some things are just a necessity!


Next up are these Crotchet Gloves from 20th Century Foxy. I have far too many of these in cream and white but haven't really spotted many in black before, and I think they are much more suitable for winter! Unfortunately they are actually out of stock in black at the moment but I am waiting patiently!


Also from 20th Century Foxy is this Tartan Pencil Skirt! I don't think tartan really suits me, I don't have a clue what I would wear with it and I'm not sure I could really pull it off... but oh I LOVE it!! There is something about tartan that makes me think 'oooo christmas'!!! (I know we are quite far off christmas but who doesn't love planning their winter outfits)! I also find when moving into my winter wardrobe I just seem to collect black items and its all a bit dreary! I think this would put a splash of colour into wardrobe!



I would also very much like the Morticia Corset in peach from What Katie Did Next. I have only ever bought corsets in black (I'm a bit worried this is becoming my comfort zone colour) and I quite fancy something a bit different. I think the peach is a gorgeous colour and it also gives me the excuse of purchasing new lingerie to match!


Well that is the extent of my online window shopping so far! I hope your all having fabulous days and feeling much better than I am although this has certainly cheered me up! 

Big love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment