Tuesday 1 October 2013

Ready Steady Bake

Hello!
I am currently having some time off work and have come down to Cornwall to visit my family and catch up with friends so I will have loads of photos to share over the next week and a half! As of yet I haven't got up to anything too exciting, but instead have spent the time being lovely and lazy! I even spent the afternoon cooking with my two brothers which was an adventure in itself! One brother had taken control of the camera, the other was on 'mess making' duties!! I haven't got too many photos to share that are in focus but I will do my best!









I am really enjoying spending quality time with my family as I don't see them too often. It is also so beautiful down here, something I didn't appreciate when I lived here myself! Although I have had a super lazy day today I am making this a small outfit post, just to give a feel of my 'chilling' outfits. 






Knitted blouse - charity shop
Skirt - Vivien of Holloway
Heels - charity shop

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment