Monday 14 October 2013

A Few Photo's

Hello lovely people, long time no speak!

I recently took part in a photo shoot for the most loveliest of photographers Stephen Keighley, and had the most fabulous time. Other than messing about with friends, or taking photos for my blog I haven't actually modeled for anyone before, with the exception of a friend for a project, therefore I was incredibly nervous about what to expect! But all went incredibly smoothly!!

He is located in Launceston, the small town where my Mummykins lives so it was all organised for my visit down there. The photo shoot itself was SO easy, I quite fancy being the next Kate Moss if this is the norm! I made sure I had 3 hours spare, I have no clue what for but it is always better to be prepared yet it was over and done with in 45 minutes! There was no rushing and without being big headed I would like to say I personally think the photos are amazing for such little time and effort. I even had a little tour of the town so all in all I am a happy girl! 







I am very happy with the photos! I'm one of those girls who can pick faults in all pictures ever taken of me but I love these! There was a little hair issue in the fact the my dearest Mummsy stole the hairspray therefore my curls lasted a total of 9 minutes, but despite the argument I had with my hair all is good! I wore my Stop Staring dress, the coat is from Topshop, my ever trusty handbag from my Mum, seamed stockings and simple black heels. I hope you like it!


xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment