Tuesday 12 November 2013

I'm Feeling Christmassy!

Now I know Christmas is still 43 days away but I am unfortunately one of those annoying people that start rabbiting on about it at least 2 months too early..... and I am putting my Christmas tree up tomorrow!!! No I am not loosing the plot and suffering from Christmas fever! I have many good reasons! Firstly being that I have lots of rather beautiful/very cool Christmas decorations!!!!! My flat also is rather bare. I have enough things in it but I like a busy home with too much stuff in it...it gives me that cosy feeling. Therefore I feel a Christmas tree will take up quite a bit of space and it will be all cosy and wintery!! The plan is that all my lovely girls are coming round to help me, we are putting on Christmas music and having a big dinner cooked (my lovely friend Jen is a chef, I'm not adventurous enough in the kitchen to cook for myself let alone numerous other people). Anyway as we all work evenings and the Christmas period means less time off, this is probably one of the few times leading up to Christmas we will all have an evening off together!!! AND I am going away on boxing day to go skiing; I won't be back until after New Year, therefore my Christmas tree needs to come down before I go as I get rather superstitious about bad luck, soooo I thought as it is going down early it can go up early. Anyway enough excuses, I want to put it up so its going up, lets get christmassy!

This post isn't here to ramble on about my Christmas tree (although do expect lots of lovely pictures of it!) I am actually doing my Christmas wish list! 

Top of my wish list is the Pearl coat from Collectif which has just been released today, I'M IN LOVE! I have been on a wintery coat hunt for at least a month now, and although I rarely wear brown I was given the most beautiful brown vintage handbag for my birthday from my Grandma and have since gone a little nutty for the colour, with brown shoes, hats etc. being purchased. I just need a fabulous winter coat to match! 

Secondly is Black Orchid by Tom Ford. It is a mans perfume (I'm not sure men cal it perfume, but I don't know what else to call it) and I am completely head over heels in love with it! I much prefer wearing men's scents, although it probably means I am only attracting women it is something I am willing to contend with if it means smelling like a god. I'm considering buying it for my boy and hoping he will leave it at mine! Devious plans!

I am in LOVE with Nichole De Carle!! There isn't one specific thing I would like, I pretty much want the whole collection for Christmas! The picture I have used is showing the classics carry forward last testament brief with braces and the classics carry forward last testament bra, both of which are probably my favorite but only by a pinch. Unfortunately I seem to have a small thing for items with a large price tag, anything from here won't come cheap but a girl can dream right?

I hate to say it but where would Christmas be if there was no such thing as Christmassy knitted jumpers? I'm taking it a step up this year and would like a full on, in your face Christmassy knitted onesie!

This one isn't exactly on my Christmas list but more of a 'New Year shopping list'. I have decided in the new year I am going to save up my pennies and spoil myself with a 50's freestanding kitchen unit. This is just one I found on eBay as unit-inspiration!! I think they are incredibly cool, a little bit different and would suit my flat perfectly! I would also quite like a 50's diner booth but unfortunately money doesn't grow on tree's so I am going to tackle this one sexy piece of furniture at a time!! 

Best be off, going to go get my Christmas decorations out in preparation for tomorrow! Woooo! 
xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment