Thursday 14 November 2013

10 Little Beauty Secrets Tag

Ooo my first tag! Spotted this the other day and thought this is quite an easy one to do! So, here's my top 10 little beauty secrets.....

  What product makes you feel a million dollars?

Red lipstick all the way! I just don't feel ready to leave my house with out it on. I also love the way it totally transforms any outfit... before the lipstick goes on I feel a bit 'plain jane', but as soon as that lipstick hits my face I'm like POW lets go save the world!

What’s your skin care secret/a passed down tip?

My Mum always taught me to take my makeup off before bed, I always feel so much fresher in the mornings! I keep my routine very simple and just moisturize daily but then once a week will have a pampering evening which will include cleansing, toning, exfoliating, face mask's etc. the works! 

What’s your hair care secret?

I feel like I'm not really looking after my hair that much at the moment so need to reassess my hair care routine but I swear by TIGI Bed Head Head Rush which is a shine spray, it always gives my hair a beautiful healthy shine!!


What’s your biggest diet rule?

Gosh I don't believe in diets! The more I concentrate on food and what I am not allowing myself to eat, the more I crave and end up eating the food I have banned! I let myself eat what ever I fancy at the time and my body usually works it out for me, if I eat nothing but chocolate for 2 days I get sick of it and really fancy smoothies and fruit for the next week!

Any workout tips?

Unfortunately I am not one of those people who rolls out of bed at 6am and thinks 'yes, exercise time!'. I prefer exercise that isn't exercise, I will take a friends dog for a really long walk, go crazy on the dance floor for a solid 4 hours with my girls or do star jumps while I am waiting for my toast to pop! 


What’s your perfume secret weapon?

At the moment I seem to be wearing Paco Robanne One Million an awful lot. I feel like I smell the same as every other boy as it is so popular but it just smells so good!


Which item of clothing always turns heads?

For me personally a 1950's circle skirt with a petticoat, I always class 50's as the 'casual' side of my wardrobe but I find more people notice what I'm wearing as it's rare to see someone in the cinema with a big poofy skirt on. 

What’s your most treasured piece of jewellery?

I have 3 pieces that never come off; my step-mums engagement ring, my Tiffany thumb ring from my Aunty Nellie and my Tiffany key necklace from my Pa.

Who’s your style crush?

I don't really follow any celebrity styles but at the moment it will have to be Lady Gaga.. please don't judge me!!!!! She just wears the most ridiculous outfits and has managed to pull it off so that it is almost acceptable and normal. I would also say Grace Kelly for her elegance. 

Tell us something we don’t know about you.

I want to shave my hair off for charity but worry if I do my Mum's heart would break, therefore am in the process of thinking up something as daring but that won't make my Mum cry in the process!! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this one!! But.... necklace was me and ring was Pa ;o) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete